Worse Than the Disease?
Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
*Stephanie Seneff, **Greg Nigh
commentaries by Robert Gorter, MD, PhD.
May 23rd, 2021
The really worrisome thing is there is significant potential for it to become part of the DNA and then it will last forever.
Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines without proper controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety and efficacy concerns. In this review, we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune diseases by prion formation. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, the transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter. We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected (synthesized) mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.
The bottom line:
- The typical unprecedented vaccine takes 8 to 12 years to develop, and of all the unprecedented vaccines in development, only 2% are projected to ever make it through all Phase-2 and -3 clinical phases of testing. And a phase-3 trial is done in 44.000 study participants and followed over 4 to 6 years.
- The COVID-19 vaccine was developed with Operation Warp Speed in less than 8 months, which makes it virtually impossible to assess safety and efficacy, as the vaccine has not been adequately tested
- Five months into the vaccination campaign, statistics tell a frightening story. Research shows deaths are 15 times higher during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who aren’t vaccinated
- Another study shows that after COVID-19 vaccines were implemented, overall death rates have increased, with the exception of a few areas. It appears countries in which COVID-19 vaccines have not raised mortality rates are also not using glyphosate
- In the next 10 to 15 years, we are likely to see spikes in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, and blood disorders such as blood clots, hemorrhaging, stroke, and heart failure
- The massive increase of degenerative (neurologic) diseases caused by prions: Kreutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Parkinson’s, MS, Scrapie, dementia and Alzheimer’s, etc.
*Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA
**Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
***University of California San Francisco Medical School (UCSF)
Keywords: antibody-dependent enhancement, autoimmune diseases, gene editing, lipid nanoparticles, messenger RNA, prion diseases, reverse transcription, SARS-CoV-2 vaccines